Application & Other Procedures
- You should be a full-time student at your home university.
- Your home university and Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University should have an Erasmus+ Agreement.
- Your university should officially nominate you with a Nomination Letter and send it to
- Application Form
- Your recent Transcript of records in English (recent: one year before the semester you come);
- Scan of your passport (ID details are enough) ;
- Your photo in electronic format (jpg, gif etc). We'll need it to prepare your student card. Sometimes, if you take the pictures in your own countries, it happened that that format was not recognised here. If you have the pictures taken here, we will be certain they are accepted; (Please don't send your scanned of your passport pic ! )
- Are you coming to study? If yes, complete the Learning Agreement
- Are you coming as an intern for the Erasmus Placement Programme? If yes, complete the Training Agreement
- Make sure that you are using your passport while traveling to Turkey. (Not your ID Card)
For the courses offered please click here.
If some of the courses you chose will not be actually available, remember that you have the possibility to change your original Learning Agreement within one month since your arrival.
Erasmus Departmental Coordinators - Contacts
Please click here to find the list of the Erasmus Departmental Coordinators. You can contact them directly about academic matters, such as courses, academic timetable etc.
In case your subjects have been chosen from multiple departments and you are confused about whom your coordinator might be, you can write to erasmusincomingcomu.edu.tr
Once you find your Coordinator, she/he will be like an academic adviser: she/he will provide you academic guidance and monitor your academic development during your exchange experience.
Sending your documents
You can send your documents and ask for more information about your Erasmus experience to
Deadlines for application
May, 15th for the Autumn Term;
December, 15th for the Spring Term.
We will send you the official Acceptance Letter after receiving all the documents enlisted above and after their approval by the responsible Erasmus Departmental Coordinator/s.
Important note: You must enter Turkey with your passport not with your ID card althouth some of countries have diplomatic arrangements. Because foreign ID cards are not synchronised with our immigration office and tax office database.
Visa & Residence Permit
Please click here
for detailed information.
We look forward to meeting you! After your arrival in Turkey, we wait for your visit in the Erasmus Office (see the address below) to meet each other and offer you any assistance you might need to begin your experience in Çanakkale. Please let us know by email in which dates are you planning to come so that we'll be ready to welcome you!
Siyasal Bilgiler Fakültesi, Zemin Kat,
(Political Sciences Faculty, Basement )
Tel : +90.286.218 00 18/ Extention 4096
Fax: +90.286.218 19 49
E-mail : erasmusincomingcomu.edu.tr
Fees & other expenses
As an Erasmus student, you are not required to pay any tuition fee to Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University: registration, exams, access to the library and to the laboratory facilities are absolutely free of charge.
You do, however, have to pay for your own accommodation, travels, educational materials, insurance and other living expenses. You will continue to pay normal tuition fees to your home institution during the period you study abroad. Any grant or loan which you receive in your home institution may not be discontinued, interrupted or reduced while you are away studying in Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University.